Monday, November 1, 2010

Lisa and Mike- She's Getting Ready

What a FUN bunch!  We started out on Long Island with getting ready pics, a beautiful ceremony outside overlooking the water, wonderful reception filled with party people at the Surf Club, New Rochelle.  Congrats to Lisa and Mike, perhaps the most fun loving and warm family I've shot yet. Love this family so much I am going to have to blog it in sections... here I start with Lisa's getting ready shots at her folks place.
'















More from this amazing wedding next post!


3 comments:

  1. Wow the photos look amazing. What a special day. I am so thrilled I was able to be a part of it. Lisa you look so stunning, perfect bride. Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori!!!! I agree, the photos are absolutley gorgeous!!! Jen is an amazing, fun and warm hearted photographer. I look forward to the follow up blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies!!!!! :) :) :) I got caught up with some other shoots hahaha... I am thinking of you everyday and part two of this blog is COMING RIGHT UP!!! :D Love you Lisa!

    ReplyDelete